TABS

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

While in Recovery, I discovered.....

 I had to have a major surgery on July 22, 2015 and have since been home from the hospital on July 24, 2015.  While I have been home, my genealogy files awaits for me to finish sorting through the paternal and maternal family lines. I am staple bound at the moment and can't lift the file boxes and or carry multiple files and the thought of carrying one file at a time is tiresome =) So....
Since I have so much time on my hands and too many thoughts rambling in my head this is what I have discovered:
  • I discovered that it has been hard to do any researching but reading others blogs, posts, and see vacation pictures of others.  I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I would like to begin my search again with fresh eyes. 
  • I discovered that I missed out on a lot of "goodies" back to school special, but I have a plan set in motion for next year!
  • I discovered Bullet Journaling and how it can be used for genealogists/researchers =) I will share pictures later once I am done with designing the templates.
  • I have became obsessed (in my mind) of all the places I am going to visit to prove or disprove a fact of an ancestor.
  • I am also seeing a lot of recipes that I want to go into the kitchen and whipped up but sighs..
  • Which lead me to thinking about a Family Cookbook I wanted to everyone to participate in my family many years back.  To hand out at my expense ... all they had to do was fill out the forms I provided and 2 recipes... sighs.. that didn't pan out. Maybe I will try again... Only this time do it differently?
  • Last but not least, I have discovered that these stitches needs to come out already! =)
 This is only a partial list =)
Like I said way too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment