TABS

Friday, September 16, 2016

The Errors of My Ways~ Series Part 2: A Genealogy Do-Over File_Naming


Update- 2 weeks later.....

I didn't get any work in my do-over.  Had a little set back, but now I am on the mend and was thinking of trying to do some more re-naming and organizing this weekend.  I am feeling much better than before.  Asthma seems to be in control and lungs are clearing and getting stronger with the exercises I was told to do. While I was away from the computer during my illness... I did some creative thinking.. I came up with an idea for a furture post... Stay tune for that one... =)

In the meantime... will be tackling the small batches I created... let the organization begin! =)






Well, here we are in the middle of September! Just to update:



The naming files was going great until it came to a halt :( these last few weeks I have been sick.. I was hospitalized from 9-6 to 9-11.  I had caught pneumonia and I am still battling it :(

So, instead of doing a big batch.. I will be doing mini batches... which is ok.. I am in no hurry, because this is no race to win... I have two battles I am trying to win.. my pneumonia and asthma... Once I win these two battles, I will climb that high mountain peak and then overcome the piles of the messy file names =)



No comments:

Post a Comment