TABS

Monday, April 18, 2016

Life Happens!

I haven't been active in blogging because life got in the way a bit.  I picked up scanning my father's paternal side now... this won't take me long to do because there isn't a lot to scan. (A lot meaning less than 200 images) I have also been busy with a lot of other things and haven't been able to do any researching (at least any digging) I still have to finish my projects I started in my GDO (Genealogy Do-Over) - scanning, sorting files, renaming files, etc.

I notice my bookmarks on my Firefox browser needs a Do-Over! I seriously need to sort that out and organize asap! before I add any more.. geez!

I also decided to try and go paperless and scan receipts... I started this in January, but things got hectic for me in Feb-Mar and haven't been able to scan. I sorted out my receipts over the weekend for when I get ready to scan at least they will be in order!


Can't wait to go fishing again! Wonder if I can find a court document I have been looking for, or if, I will be able to find my great grandma Clara's "infamous" roll number.  I will have to make a post another time and introduce my great grandma Clara =)
Until then,
Happy Geneahunting!
Renee~

No comments:

Post a Comment