TABS

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hitting a Brick Wall

I have suddenly went missing from my blog and other things... I seemed to have hit a brick wall not in my research but in life in general. I am thinking about moving this blog over to my other one had created many months before this but haven't published yet.

I am currently still in the first phase of my genealogy do-over.  I had stopped for a bit because it got too overwhelming and I tend to take on more than I can handle or do too much and hit what I call a burnout plateau... that's where I search and search and search or I work until the tasks are all done... I set my task limit too high.  I need to learn how to set my task limits small and complete them and set another task limit until I reach the end of the goal.

I have also been thinking about how my genealogy bujo should be.. I haven't created it yet but this should be interesting and it will definitely help with my daunting tasks issues.

 I came up with this design to help me along the way :


1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely loving every word written. This was a genius idea to blog your do-over along the way. These blogs are priceless. Thank you so much for sharing your findings, thoughts and even your point of view. You are a rock star.

    ReplyDelete